Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Not Really Looking Anything Like Christmas


Another sunny, 77° degree day here in the tropics. Even though that's 50 degrees warmer than Littleton and London, and 70 degrees warmer than Medford, I'm not going to gloat. And although there is less humidity here than all of those places, keeping it mild and cool despite the warm sun, there's no sense in me bragging about it.


Actually, I am a little jealous of the snow and cold, partly because I'm weird like that, and partly because it is evocative of the most wonderful of times of the year, the Christmas season. (As I've mentioned before.) But I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can today, because if the news reports are to be believed, England looks something like this:

London, today

Which will be fun, as long as my plane lands. My next posts will be from the motherland, where I will almost assuredly have some Vin Diesel-like shenanigans with dirty diapers and baby vomit.



PS- Nuclear family- your Christmas gifts will arrive some time in January, I haven't sent or ordered or thought about them yet. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Well Tim there is NO snow in Denver! It snowed twice in Golden all December! I hope you're getting some snow and christmas-y feelings in London

    ReplyDelete